Friday, July 16, 2010

Persons Unknown

This is going to be a fluff piece cuz this is my blog and that's how I roll.

Is anyone else watching the show Persons Unknown? I don't know how many times I've thought "why don't they..." or "well I would have..." yet I still can't get enough. I'm sucked in, wondering where it's all going.

Who knows, maybe I'm on the rebound from Lost. Maybe I need a bit of a quirky mystery to keep my mind spinning on something.

It appears that even the people that are running the charade are just pawns as well. And who the heck can have cameras on so many people and locations?? After seeing the fake Tori video, I have to wonder how real the Charlie video was. And the used-car-salesmen-who-isn't-really is a bit of a D-bag. Watching the jailbird attack him was fun.

Random side note: Daisy Betts, who plays Janet Cooper, appears to be Australian, judging by her work. Normally I can detect an Australian accent hidden in a fake American accent (even Anthony LaPaglia occasionally says a word or two with an Aussie accent even though he speaks with an American accent off camera), but her American accent is awesome! I had no clue.

Wait...an Australian...a child who shouldn't be raised by another...a young blonde party girl...a male lead with a buzz cut...a mysterious location in the middle of nowhere with Others....MLIL.

No comments: