Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ABCs and Garden latest Internet blogger girl crush

She probably doesn't know it, but I really enjoy the blog ABCs and Garden Peas. She has similar interests as me regarding our babies (breastfeeding, babywearing, and cloth diapering to name a few), but one of the things I love is her posts about food.

I am no cook by any stretch of the imagination - I like to bake. My husband does the cooking and is fabulous at it, so why ruin a good thing? ;) But Wendy makes me wish I could cook. I love autumn and all her recipes about vegetables - vegetables! - sound delicious. (I'm no vegetarian either! I work to give my kid vegetables because it's not something I'm good at eating myself!)

I think I will just continue to admire, though, because I've tried 'cooking' and...well...I'll stick to baking.

(PS - Check out her contest! Click the button in the left sidebar)


Allie said...

Was very excited to see you on my Google reader, and off to check out this blog!

Wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas said...

I'm afraid you have a bad button! But I think I got my code fixed (I hope so, anyway!)

Thanks so much for the kind words about my blog! :)

Astarte's Student said...

I need to blog more Allie! I think of things I want to write, it just never seems to coincide with being at the computer. ;P

No worries Wendy! I've got the new button now!