Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Bourjois, pardonnez-moi s'il vous plaît!

Alas, my neglected blog. One of these days I will make it up to you. Probably next week. Until then, I just wanted to give you all a heads-up as to what I plan on writing about soon.

After my last Bourjois post, the beautiful Mademoiselle Bourjois and the wonderful people at Bourjois sent me the most incredible package of Bourjois goodies. I was FLOORED. I mean, I don't post expecting anything in response, and I will continue to express my amour for Bourjois as long as I wear makeup, so this was just a happy surprise (when I really needed a beauty boost). I can easily rave about everything I've tried so far, from the Brush Concealer and Brush Foundation to the Shimmering Shine Liquid Eyeshadow and Intense Metallic Waterproof Eyeliner, and I will give each product I received the detailed review it deserves in future posts. Well, as detailed as an amateur makeup fan can!

In addition to these products, I also received other eye and lip products, so keep checking back! I hope to get some rave reviews up soon because this stuff really deserves it.

If you want to take anything away with you NOW, I'd say go grab the Brush Concealer. It's the best concealer I've tried to date - it doesn't 'wipe off' when you blend it in (which it does so perfectly), and it matches my skin tone impeccably. More about that soon!

One more final juicy tidbit...Ulta is currently doing a sale on a few Bourjois goodies where you can buy 5 products for $25 on select products. All 3 choices are great products. Not sure how long the sale lasts, so get to it!

Bourjois, je t'adore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day:) That's a great surprise, AS. Enjoy your Bourjois bounty...