Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meh and Yay

Meh: I got a sudden cold/sore throat thing yesterday that kept me home today and BETTER BE GONE TOMORROW. I used spearmint and eucalyptus shampoo and conditioner and lavender body wash to perk up my senses and clear my head a bit. I have discovered that hot water (with varying strengths of tea) is sweet nectar from the gods for me and will probably my exclusive sore throat treatment from this day forward. I've never been a fan of the menthol stuff that's cold and freezes your throat - even drinking cold or room temperature water is unappealing to me. I choke orange juice down. But warm water...oh man does that go down smooth. What do you use to feel better?

Yay: I watched the Charlie Brown Easter special! Yes, I am cheesy like that. But whatever happened to the rest of the holiday specials?? I have Halloween and Easter specials from Looney Toons, Garfield, and Charlie Brown on VHS that we recorded off the TV when we were kids, but I don't even have a VCR anymore! Put those bad boys back on TV! Does anyone remember that jingle that the broadcast channels would play when a "Special" (cartoon) was on in the evening? They don't have that anymore either. How sad. What is the world coming to?

No comments: