Thursday, January 24, 2008

Raging Rouge Contest

There is an incredible contest going on at one of my favorite blogs, Raging Rouge. You can enter to win a vast collection of Bourjois costmetics, a brand I happen to ADORE. I'll dedicate a post to Bourjois later where I can fully express my love. ;)

Raging Rouge is a great site for beauty advice and product information because many of the topics are not out-of-this-world expensive or hard to find, something that I find common on other beauty blogs. She writes great posts about accessible products for everyday women. That sounds a little 'advertisey' but I just like to promote stuff I'm interested in!

Sometimes I think I'm crazy for promoting this contest because it might decrease my own chances at winning. :/ I like the blog and the line of cosmetics, though, so I guess I'll be nice and give others a chance. Don't be surprised to find some of your winnings missing if you win and I don't, however. I WILL find you. ;)

No comments: