Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Animal Rescue Site needs your help

I've heard that The Animal Rescue Site is in need of more people clicking their button to help animals in shelters and rescue so I want to make sure I get the word out. It's one of those things where all you have to do is click the button for them to receive assistance from advertisers. You can also shop at the store where your purchase will help provide food for shelter animals.

I'm very happy to support this cause - I signed up for the email reminders years ago and have clicked on the site every day since. I've also bought several items from the store and am happy with my purchases. The store has everything from products with the site logo on them to handmade products that also benefit the groups making the items. You can find clothing, jewelry, household items, etc. You can also purchase "gifts" such as shoes or schooling for girls in other countries, feeding families in the U.S., and contributing to natural habitat funds. They also have a Daily Deal where one item has been chosen each day to have an even deeper discount than normal.

Please consider supporting this site with just a click each day! They are also partnered with and link to causes for Hunger, Breast Cancer, Child Health, Literacy, and Rainforests if you'd like to support them as well.

No comments: