Friday, February 1, 2008

The Well-Heeled Society

The Well-Heeled Society is a blog I am constantly drawn to for personal inspiration as well as footwear inspiration. She effortlessly combines stylish and interesting shoe fashions with thoughtful observations of the good things in life, which makes her blogger name "styleandsubstance" so fitting. Written from the point of view of a single woman, the blog is still a valuable resource for any woman who wants to be her own person and be inspired to find her own style. The shoes are sometimes more than what I can afford or out of my "style comfort zone," but I enjoy the way the colors or styles make me want to be more creative in my own logic-driven life. And I highly recommend reading her "Happiness Is" posts!

She also has a gift registry for single women, which is a cool idea in itself. :)

No comments: